Monday, November 16, 2009

HOW TO OBTAIN A CREDIT CARD.

Hello friend,
You are most welcome to my world of Yes! In my quest to search for opportunities and money making programs online I stumbled on a particular genuine site that requires a fee to register as a member using a Credit card. So I decided to opt for a GTBank Mastercard of which I was given after paying some fee and that gave me a great hope.
So I proceeded to this particular money making site just to make payment with my GTBank mastercard only for my payment to be declined, so i reached the Customer support to ask why and was told that "they don't accept Nigeria Credit cards". I was quite depressed.
That spured me to visit Forums to make enquiries about other Banks Credit card before going for another one. Fewdays latter I got information pouring in that Nigeria Credit cards are not accepted online(mostly on foreign sites).
As an optimistic person who believes so much in embarking on a full accomplishment of any journey and turning challenges into opportunities, I went in search of a lasting solution to this problem and came up with a Breakthrough called "A Globally Accepted Credit Card For Everyone in Africa".
Yes,I got the solution......I got the solution to your financial and online payment worries.
This globally accepted credit card can be used for online transactions and offline as well, it even have an edge over the local bank credit cards.infact it is a multi-purpose Credit card and I have gone ahead to use it and I didn't experience any sort of challenge with it.
Are you curious about the Credit card?
Here are the following features of the Credit card...
1.This card can be use to shop online any where
2. It is a U.S globally accepted Credit card issued by a U.S bank
3.This credit card can be use to verify your paypal account without any exceptions
4.It can be use to withdraw funds from any ATM Terminals around.
5.It can be use to receive money from abroad without visiting Western Union Money Transfers and Moneygram.
6. It can be use to pay for foreign examinations or school fess online
7. You can buy and sell online using this card.
8. You can use this card to fund other accounts such as: Alertpay,Paypal,Moneybookers and Stormy pay etc.
9. If the card is stolen or lost a replacement can be made with the accurate balance on it.
10.They offer a very prompt customer support by email, phone and live chat.
11. You don't need any special document or what so ever to get this Credit card.
12. The card can be easily funded through several ways which I will show you.
13.This card will come in your full name and details.
One other thing i love about this great credit card is that: it is a Multi-purpose credit card which have an edge over other local bank credit cards and it serves as an alternative to Paypal account in the sense that you can use it for any kind of transaction online without hiding or swapping your I.P address......So you get the gist? Now let's head over to the requirements on how to secure your credit card.
Requirements for obtaining the Master Credit card
1. Your full names [Example; Williams Samson]
2. Your home address [Not P.O.Box. Example of an acceptable address]
3. The number and expiry date of ANY of these documents: Drivers Licence,/Int'l passport or National I.d card If you don't have any of these, let me know.
4. Your date of birth
5. Your phone number
6. A new email account
7. What you wish to use this card for
Now that you are aware of the features of the Credit card and how it works, what are you waiting for?
Thanks for your time and for visiting my blog. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments